Friday, January 23, 2009

$175 Million

.. is how much FREE product that has to be given away at certain retail stores (I got mine at Dillard's)! My awesome friend Megan told me yesterday that her sister went to the mall and got some expensive product for free due to a huge class action lawsuit. I guess back in May 29, 1994 to July 16, 2003 retailers were jackin up their prices, and an auditor found it, and now they have to just give away $175 million dollars of free stuff as a result of the lawsuit. So I ran over there after work, and of course it was picked over as it started on the 20th, but I got Jonny some Giorgio Armani body wash that's originally $30 bucks! Too bad I live in a small town, and there is only one mall, or I'd be hittin up ALL the malls to get my free thing! Google cosmetic lawsuit and read all about it, it's quit interesting. And then rush to the mall to get your free thing before it's all gone!

1 comment: