Last Thursday I left my honey and my puppy and drove down to Salt Lake to catch a plane the next morning with Grandma and Grieg (uncle) to St.Louis to meet Sara and Alan (aunt and uncle). My cousin Beth and her husband David and their two kids, Alex and Kate were getting sealed in the Nauvoo Temple on Saturday. What an amazing experience to witness. I am so glad that we all were able to attend. Sara and Alan were flying from OK, so they got their a bit earlier than us and got the rental car then picked us up at the airport and we drove the 3 hour drive to Keakook (sp) IL, where we stayed the night. Saturday morning we all got up and drove the short distance to Nauvoo where we were greeted by more family. Oh I miss my family so much!
On the way there the sky was gorgeous! We saw so many rainbows. If you look closely in this picture you can see 2 rainbows.

The Nauvoo Temple is so beautiful! You would know if you have been there, but if you haven't- go!

My uncle Warren and his granddaughter- Kate. She is soo cute!
Alex running around.
The happy, sealed for all time and eternity family! We are all so proud of you guys!
And all of us that were able to attend.
After the Temple, we all went out to eat to catch up and visit, then back to St.Louis we went to catch the first flight out! It was a really quick trip- but worth it.Huge THANKS to my mom for making it all possible- as usual. She works for Southwest Airlines, so she is able to get us buddy passes to fly for free. THANKS AGAIN!!
I am so JEALOUS! Josh and I have yet to go. Everybody else in our little Doty clan went to the open house and Scott and Becky have been back lots of times. Beautiful pictures. I am so excited for Beth and Dave. And so happy for Barb! You know she's in heaven, just a smiling!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great experience! I have yet to be able to go. I'm sure it was beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is fabulous that they got to be sealed as a famiy! With some grand miracle we could have the opportuntiy to do that!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete