Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2nd photo shoot

First of all- we've been published!! Check out Jess Goff's new photo blog Moments to Keep. Sat we went over to some train tracks by Jess's house, and took tons of pictures. Thanks so much Jess for letting us be your 'test dummies'! We love taking pictures with you, so anytime!

Here are some of my favorite's...





Our fake family
I think this picture is so funny!
Just goofing off with some funny poses
Breakthru! I was taking some pictures of Colin and Jess and that left Jonny with Lily and Kenner. If any one know's Lily, she is a momma's girl all the way and won't go to any one else (except for Krista I hear- way to go Krista!). Well, Jonny somehow managed to take her out of the stroller and over to a different part of the park and play with her without 1 tear!
On the way home the boys had some fun with their pictures. They crack me up!




Kennerman was just too tired to tired to walk home, so he went to his favorite person- Jonny to hold him. Awe I love it, kids do just love Jonny so much.
I was surprised though later on down the walk he by passed Jonny and came running to me 'An-hela' to hold him. I love this kid. We love going over to Colin and Jess's and getting the biggest welcome from Kenner (and the saddest goodbye when we leave). Ok usually it's just a big 'JONNY!', but sometimes he'll throw in my name. Maybe Colin and Jess should start welcoming us like that! LOL I could just imagine walking in and them screaming 'Jonny & Angela!!' :)

5 comments:

  1. You guys are such a cute couple! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the PICS. An-hela :D
    And who could of asked for a clearer sky- Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out so cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pic's are so cute! She does a great job! Kenner is so cute with you guys! Time for you own! :)

    ReplyDelete