On Monday when my family and I were out shopping, we stopped in Dollar Tree. They had ton's of cute stuff to decorate with. I remember when I was younger I would say 'When I have my own house, I can't wait to decorate it!'. Well, almost 2 years of living in our house I have yet to do that. I did decorate last Christmas a bit though thanks to my amazing sister-in-law Julianne who gave me a box full of 'old' (new to me!) Christmas decorations (Thanks again!). But I think I am going to try and decorate more with each season. So for fall, it's these $1 each scarecrows. PS- Do you like how the tag is still on them?! Maybe I'll venture with the fall decorating into the house... stay tuned.
I agree with the decorating thing. LUV IT. I have stuff here and there but not as much as I would like. And can I say you are the shoe GODDESS. It is crazy how many shoes you have :) They look very nice and that is a good idea.
ReplyDeleteDo you honestly have that many shoes!?! Holy cow!! That's crazy. lol
ReplyDeleteI hate to brag everyone though, but those are only 1/2 of my shoes... :)
ReplyDeletei think it was a great idea. its more organized
ReplyDeleteOh, you finally did it! I remember you talking about organizing your shoes in the tubs...fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are becoming more and more like Jonny. Ha ha so funny. I totally want to do that with my shoes!
ReplyDeleteAnge you think that you have enough shoes to open up a shoe store. One for every day of the millenium = )!!!!!!
ReplyDeletejosh
Got enough shoes there? Mom said you house isn't that big, where are you going to put them all? Do you have a room just for shoes?!?!?
ReplyDelete