Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cabin Fever!

This weekend we went up to Jonny's family's cabin up Price Canyon. Talk about soo much fun! We got up there Friday night and stayed till Sunday morning due to the stormy weather coming in. The whole way up there Jonny told me story after story about going up to the cabin all the time when he was growing up. I had no idea that this cabin was so special to him. I am so glad that we were able to go!

We went on some hikes, it was so pretty up there and the weather was perfect.
Jonny just pushing down a tree for fun.


3 Wheeling FUN! That's right, I said '3' wheeling! These 3 wheelers are about 20 years old or older, they were tough, and soo much fun!

Jonny showing off his moves on his 3 wheeler. Go Jonny!

We went on this path and along the way were all these stray horses and cows. Jonny would just storm his 3 wheeler towards them as fast as he could. Not me, no way, they looked like they were going to charge!
Our new family tree!
Lot of scenic pictures! it was so pretty up there.



Some random thing that we found. Kinda cool.
Roxy lovin it!
Us and Maddie (Lynette's daughter)
Shooting time! Jonny and his dad :)


And that's it for the cabin. Can't wait till next time!

The rest of the weekend we spent in Salt Lake, Monday I went with my family shopping- had a blast, but am shopped out, even though I didn't really get anything. Got home last night and crashed.

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff Guys :)
    What is it with guys and tree tipping? They just luv to destroy things. And I see you brought your little roxy girl with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!!! Awwwww...the memories! I grew up riding ATCs. They were fun! We use to always ride them in the dunes! I especially loved when my brother would get some cardboard, put a small hole in it and then tie some rope through it and pull me along the beach or in the dunes. Wooohooooo!!!! What fun! :) Glad you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a really fun time. I love riding 4 wheelers, I know yours were 3 wheelers though, but just about the same thing. :) The views were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun but I think carving a tree up is a little cruel. The pictures are enough for a memory no need to carve your name into something that is beautiful and alive.Perhaps I'm all wrong.
    APP

    ReplyDelete