Thursday, August 7, 2008

Girls Night!

This past Tuesday we had GIRLS NIGHT! I love all my friends, and was a little bummed that all of them couldn't make it (sniffle-sniffle), but I love the girls that were there! Thanks so much guys for always meeting me halfway. I really appreciate it! It was so much fun, and makes me realize how much I hate living so far away sometimes, and can't wait till the next one.
On the way down there though I saw the dumbest qoute on the back of someone's car-

Lookin all fabulous- Savannah, Candice and Liz
Angie, me, and Sara
Love Candice- this is Kailee's bow (Angie's baby), she knows how to have a good time!
And the rest might as well by about Kailee- the cutest baby ever! She was so good all night, and entertained us all.
Love this face. They said that she was doing this the whole way up in the car. She is so funny!
Mom & daughter
Savannah and Candice got Kailee this 'bracelet' thingy out of one of those quarter machines. Kayilee loved it!

I thought this was really cute in black & white.
And the girls! Thanks again- love ya!
Left to right: Me, Sara, Savannah, Liz, Candice, Angie and Kailee

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I miss girl nights. Who knows when I will get one again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I am so I could not make it. But I will try and make it to the next one. Cute pics. Angie baby is so CUTE. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete