Friday, August 8, 2008

i HATE rain

We have been planning on painting our house since we've moved in. We've had the date set now for a month. Bought the paint, new shutters, all our paint gear, washed the house on Wed so it would dry for today, Jonny took the day off work... and what does it start doing about 8pm last night? Pouring rain! So sad! It has not rained here in forever it seems like. So poor Jonny was out in the rain taping the whole house last night. I would cut the paper and he would tape it up. And it's muggy this morning, with a 30% chance of rain today and tomorrow. I just really hope it clears up. Jonny's awesome parents are driving up today to help us paint this weekend, and our friend Adam is letting us borrow a paint sprayer. Thank you so much guys in advance! Not telling what colors yet... you'll just have to wait and see!
Our house as of this morning

3 comments:

  1. I really hope it doesnt rain anymore! Good luck sister. Cant wait to see how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually enjoyed the storminess of yesterday. But I guess it doesn't help much when you are wanting to paint. David dropped off the stuff to J today and he told us what colors you are planning to use. But mummmmmmmmmms the word. hehehe Can't wait to see it finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the "new" house!! I'm dying to know what your paint color is, what it will look like. Then when you're done you can tell us how to paint our house and what's easiest. hehe =)

    ReplyDelete