This past Sunday we went over to the Goff's house and they had been mattress surfing all day! FUN! I had to steal these picture's off of Jess's blog, I love Jonny and Kenner in this picture. Jonny is such an awesome person, he always knows how to have a good time, and be crazy! Love you babe! And Kenner... well, where would Kenner-man be with out Jonny? He loves Jonny!
Gotta love the Mattress Surfing!! That's all Kenner wants to do now, it's great.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it done with a baby mattress before. hahahaha I use to do it on small stair cases like that when I was a kid and would babysit at a families house that was 2stories. The kids and I would get on pillows and zoom down the stairs. It was so much fun!!! Ahhhh...good times. :)
ReplyDeleteI love matress surfing...it's great with slippery sleeping bags too! By the way, your hair looks way cute in your main picture - you now how to work it sister! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that! we did it with slick sleeping bags, and called it cover cars. (sleeping bags are kinda like covers on your bed right) :) love it!
ReplyDelete