Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Craft Time

Okay- so I have never really done any thing like this but we were over at our friends house the past weekend and they made something kinda like this, so I thought 'I could do this!'. And all for under $10 too! I got the box at this cute store called Thistles on clearance for $4, and the rest from Hobby Lobby. You can't really tell in the picture but, the box has distressed lines in a light color, that matches the twigs. I originally wanted it for a center piece on my kitchen table, and I have red berries in my kitchen. So I bought some berry twigs and those did not go at all. So, I just left it at this, I think it turned out great! And goes in my bedroom perfectly in the corner. Win Win :)

2 comments:

  1. Very Crafty my friend very nice! You will have to help me make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copy cat!! hehe I'm so kidding. It looks so good, I love it especially with the red wall. Now we'll copy you and paint our cabinets black...hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete