Side Note: I don't know why but for some reason I think that everything isn't clean unit a Clorox wipe has touched it. I love this wonderful cleaning product!! They are the best for everything!

This Sunday Jonny and I slept in till 12:14pm! It's a good thing that church isn't until 1:30pm. We started getting ready and Jonny checked his email really fast and then realized that it was stake conference. We are the worst for remembering things like that! Well there goes this Sunday. So we decided to go on a drive, one of our favorite things to do. We went up the canyon, and then drove around in some of the 'nice' neighborhoods. We love doing this, driving around dreaming of one day living in a nice house... we'll see. We came across this castle house though! It was the coolest house! I wish we could have gotten more angles, but we loved it! How cool would it be to say "Oh, we live in the castle up on the hill".

LAZY ROXY! She is literally just hanging by her chin to look out the window.

Roxy exhausted... although I don't know from what. Like I say, she is the laziest puppy ever! But we love her, and this is such a cute picture. Jonny's work has a photo contest every month and the winner gets a $30 gift card. This month it's dogs and we are so going to win.

the denver story is classic! Glad you made it back to work! and Love Love Love clorox wipes!
ReplyDeleteHey Angela!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great! I just finally got to type it in and see what you are up to. We'll see you soon!
~Rachel Richins~
Hey I found you guys! Yeah now I can keep up on your college lives in Cache Valley :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!