This weekend in the beginning was super fun, and ended with me being sick! ... thanks Kristie! Just kidding, but she ended up with strep, I hope she is feeling better.
Friday night Des and Kristie came up and we had girls night. It was so much fun! We ended up falling asleep early around midnight, and then stayed in our pajama's until about 4pm when we decided to get ready and browsed some stores ate at Costa Vida, and they left about 7 ish, and Jonny and I went to a orchestra thing that he had to do for class. It was not the funnest. But we ran into our friends Katie and Matt and sat with them, and they are so funny! So that made it funner. Then Jonny went to work and got home about 12:30 am . . .
. . . and stayed up till 4 am making this! We were in charge of dessert at his parents house for Easter and he made dirt. He really went all out with it!
Good thing too, because it was a big hit! He was so proud of himself, and so was I. He'll definitely have to do it again sometime!
I literally had nothing to do with making this creation. . . if any one knows us at all you know that Jonny is the cook in the family :)
Then on the way home Sunday night I got so sick! Stayed home from work in the morning trying to sleep some of it off, went into work for a few hours, was going to go to the doctor for a strep test after I found out that Kristie had it, but ended up sleeping the rest of the day, and it's now 9:30pm and I feel a lot better! Jonny is funny though, he is very 'I'm not getting sick!' and is jugging Airborne like its water!
your desert was teh hit of the night jp! loved it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you got sick, Angela! I know all too well how that goes - not fun at all! I hope you are feeling better! Oh, and I want to know what Johnny did to create dirt. It looks yummy!
ReplyDelete