I just wanted to say to my wonderful husband thank you so much for taking care of me while I've been sick. I honestly don't remember the last time that I was this sick, and Jonny says that he's never seen me this sick. I just feel broken lately. A couple weeks ago I did something to my left foot and it hurt for a week and a half just walking on it, right before I made a doctor appointment it started feeling better which was good. Then Sunday night on our way home from Salt Lake I got real sick, and thought I had strep from Kristie. I ended up sleeping all Monday and never made it into the doctor, but then when I woke up my neck and shoulders and upper back hurt soo bad on top of the sick that I was already feeling! The worst pain I've felt in a long time. I got into a car accident a couple years ago, and permanently tore some muscles, ever since then if I sleep the wrong way, or have my neck turned a certain way for a long period of time I'm guaranteed pain. The weird thing about this was that I hadn't slept wrong or laid in an uncomfortable position for it to hurt that bad, but it did! I could not even turn my neck or anything, and the pain was excruciating! Jonny has only seen me cry a few times, and last night was one of them. I sent him to the store at 2am to get some IcyHot and some heating patches and some pain reliever. And that did not help, and so we went to InstaCare this morning, and I got some drugs! Although I don't know what is worse, the pain or the reaction to the drugs for the pain? I hadn't eaten since yesterday because I've had a bad stomach ache and had been feeling nauseous, so when I took some heavy duty muscle relaxers and some Lowertab (love that stuff!) it made me nauseous all over again, and so tired. Luckily I ended up sleeping all day, but when I woke up I made up for it. I could not keep anything down, which was weird bc I hadn't eaten anything, so I ate something bc i thought that's why I have been feeling nauseous and that certainly wasn't' the case, I think that lasted about 15 min after coming back up. Being sick just sucks! But all in all Jonny was such a great husband thru all of this! (that's what I initially wanted to write this post about, but got carried away). He did everything for me at the drop of a hat, and made sure that I was comfortable. Thanks for taking me to InstaCare, and nursing me back to health, well so far. You are an amazing husband and I love you soo much! I just hope I feel better tomorrow!

Sorry you have been so sick! Darn it! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great husband! I can relate. I'm so glad the worst is over!! I hate being sick so much. Thanks for being so great, Angela!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are getting better! You're just so cute! I will definitely see you Saturday or Sunday though!
ReplyDelete