I love those days when you feel totally accomplished! Yesterday I worked my my normal job during the day, then went to the hospital and worked there for a couple of hours, came home and did my Turbo Jam (the best workout ever). And actually did a whole workout! Since I do it in my living room it's very easy to just sit down on the couch and watch the people on the TV work out. Then I took Roxy on a quick run around the block, which she is totally incapable of doing, all she did is play tug of war with the leash and had to be held the the rest of the way home and we were only half way around the block. Cleaned my house, and waited for Jonny to get home, popped some pop corn and watched American Gangsters.... well, Jonny watched it while I fell asleep as usual in any movie.
I totally know how you feel! Now hopefully one of these days I can feel like that too! :) when is dinner???
ReplyDeleteIll have to make sure when my moms thing is but its nothing major, so this sunday should work
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! I love the blog! I'm glad to know of other fun people I can check up on. And don't worry, I won't count blog checking as checking up on you as a visiting teacher ;)
ReplyDelete