Monday, March 3, 2008

The Holmes!

Saturday night Robert and Leslie were up visiting Leslie's family and they were able to sneak away and hang out with us. It was so much fun!! I miss them soo much! Robert and Jonny and I have know each other since high school years and Robert and Leslie have been married for over a year now. Leslie is so awesome too! They fit each other perfect! We went to Walmart to find a movie to watch and ended up goofing around, buying 'non movie' items and just watching a movie we already had at our house.
This is Jonny and Robert showing off their huge gumballs Jonny got out of a quarter machine.
Jonny playing the PlayStation :)
The Shaw Family! Can't forget about Roxy! She's gotten so big! I was looking at pictures earlier and she was so small. She is our baby right now, so we have tons of pictures of her.
Sunday Colin and Jess Goff blessed their beautiful baby girl, Lily Skye. Colin said an amazing blessing, and then they had a lunch in at their house afterwards. It was so fun meeting Jonny's friends that I briefly met at our wedding. I love going over there. We have only gone over there a few times, but I am hoping we go over there a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment