Angela: It's Sunday, and Stake Conference (a nice break from our Sunbeams). After church, Jonny and I came home and watch the movie Reign Over Me, it was really good drama. I am suprised we were that tired, and didn't take our usual Sunday nap. Last night we went to our friends house and watched 2 scary movies, Holloween, and The Grudge (which I had my eyes closed most of the time on that one). They have a projector, and they play it on their wall, sooo the movie is about floor to ceiling... great for scary movies. Anyways, Jonny left for school a while ago, so I thought I would finish up on our blog and catch up. Here are some more pictures of events that have happened so far:
Jonathan and his favorite food... Mexican!
Right when we got to the hotel room after the wedding.
On our way to San Diego for our 'suprise honeymoon'!
My birthday is the day after our wedding (and Jonny's is the day after mine), so this is my little birthday cake the hotel brought up for me.
THE SUPRISE: A CRUISE TO MEXICO FOR 7 DAYS! It was soo much fun!
Jonny posing for the camera...
It was litteraly so bright, I couldn't even open my eyes for the picture!
Whenever the maid service came to clean our room during the day, they always left a towel animal on our bed. It was so fun to come back to our room and see what aminal they made next!
At one of our dress up dinners
In Cabo Mexico, on a rickity old boat, I was quite nervous.
Jonathan running from the tide. He is so funny!
One night we were kinda bored and discovered that there is mini golf on the top part of the ship. Too bad I am not any good at it...
On our cruise we did have dress up dinners every night, however you had to sit with the same people every night... these were our dinner friends. It was kinda fun, but really akward.





No comments:
Post a Comment