Angela: I thought I would put up some more pictures of what has been happening, and I think this is pretty much the end of 'catch-up'!:
My cousins Theresa's cute daughter, Evelyn! Playing in the leaves in my front yard! Her and her sister Fenway were having such a fun time!
Look at that face! I love it!

My Aunt Jan!
My mom, grandma, and uncle Greig. 3 very different facial expressions!

A few weeks ago, Jonny and I went out to eat at one of the two nice restaurants here in Logan, too bad that Jonny's food was bad, he ended up puking up his whole meal afterwards!

My couisin Phila, who is in this new thing of dying her the bottom of her hair pink... don't ask, and we won't tell :)

Me and my aunts baby: James Craig. Lovin' it to the cake!
My Aunt Jan!
My mom, grandma, and uncle Greig. 3 very different facial expressions!

A few weeks ago, Jonny and I went out to eat at one of the two nice restaurants here in Logan, too bad that Jonny's food was bad, he ended up puking up his whole meal afterwards!








Great pictures of the kids and fam!! I love those leaves, the only leaves we get are from the neighbors tree, they tend to fill up my convertible but not get to our yard.
ReplyDelete