Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bowling fun

August 2010- bowling! I have to admit, I don't particularly 'love' bowling. I get bored after the first few frames. But will suck it up for a friends birthday. Happy birthday Sarah! 
 What I do love is air hockey. Mostly because I kick Jonny's trash in it! 
 The very first day I met Jonny 6 years ago we went bowling and played air hockey before. I don't think he's beat me since. 

 Birtday girl (aka: Sarah), Mark, and cutie Angie! 

 If you need a little help- just grab this guy. 
 It worked! Strike! 

 Craig and I- and Jonny sneaking in. Love him. 

 Can we have more fun!? I think not! As long as we get to hang out together! 
 The 'gang' that night! Happy birthday Sarah! 

2 comments:

  1. You and Jonny always look so sharp :) and both of your hair dews so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I'm glad you wrote about this. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete