(original date: 8/14/10}
One of my hobbies is photography. I love the challenge, I love making people smile, I love editing and making pictures of out my camera into memories. I am so grateful that my friends use me to capture these memories. I love them and I love their cute kids. This cute kid is Kailee Andrus. She is always so fun to work with and will do anything for candy and gum!
Angie had the cutest cowgirl outfit to coordinate with her cowgirl themed 3rd birthday party- how cute is this!
The pictures look a little blurry because they are bigger (if you click on the picture you can see a better version of it), if anyone has any tips to make pictures bigger with out distorting them please pass on the word! - but I love them and wanted to show them off!
Wheeler Farm is always the perfect setting for pictures!
How beautiful are my friends? Are you kidding me, I am so lucky to have such pretty people as my subjects!







No comments:
Post a Comment