Monday, January 25, 2010

happy birthday aunt becky

December 15th my family had an awesome party for my sweet Aunt Becky. We had the party at my cousin Theresa's club house at her community. And it was so fun! We had just moved back to Salt Lake and what a way to kick off Salt Lake living by partying! Love baby Mable!

Aunt Becky and her cute grandkids- she loves them!



We played a intense game of musical chairs!



I guess I got really excited because I slid Fenway across the room in a mad dash to find a chair! Luckily no one was hurt.

Aunt Becky and her hubby Uncle Jim- they are so cute together.






I thought this was so funny how Evelyn was holding Mable. Mable is barely holding on by a thread. She is the most easy going baby.



Happy Birthday Aunt Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment