Sunday, January 31, 2010

friends Christmas party 2009

Our friend Angie threw the funnest Christmas party this year. It is always so fun to get together with friends! We did a $10 gift exchange game, had tons of yummy food, a return Air Force man come home, more games and great company- what could be better?
Ladies in black!
Cute Dominick- David and Aubrey's boy
Jordyn- Becky and Andrew's daughter has the most personality! I look over and there she is stuffing blocks down her shirts. I've recently had the opportunity to babysit her a few times, and she is such a fun little girl to babysit.



All the little kiddo's played so well together. It's good when all the younger one's are about the same age.

Our 'classic' picture. Kristie smashing my face.
So Jonny, Jacob, and David wore 'ugly sweaters'. And I think Jonny won, just wait until you see the others and you be the judge.

Angie made her 1st ham for dinner! And it was so delicious! Great job Angie!




I just love this couple!
Ugly sweater #2, great job Jacob!


Cute little baby Logan!
Welcome home Andrew! Becky's husband has been in Texas for the last 4 months in the Air Force training, and returned home mid party. Our friend Jeff picked him up from the air port and rushed him to the party to greet his sweet wife and daughter. What a happy thing!





Thanks everyone for being the best friends a couple could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment