These pictures are in NO particular order. I could post hundred's more (over 400 to be exact) but I think I can limit myself to just a 'few'.
The hotel was so nice that we stayed in! The suite was in off season, so such a good deal!


We so played Karaoke into the night! Sing it Angie!
Becky! She the strongest person I know. She has been through some times, and always has a huge smile on her face. She is so willing to be any one's friend, and take them in like she's known them forever and then she'll be your friend till the end of time. She has great honest open advice, and will tell it like it is! Everyone needs a friend like this in their lives and I am so thankful to have her as one of my friends!



Rockin out!
I guess too much rockin though will throw you down!


That night we had soo much junk food! This was AFTER going out to eat!




Angie! Love her! She is so caring, lively, and so awesome! When you are around Angie, you just want to laugh and talk the whole time and not leave! It seems whenever I am around her we seem to talk till the sun comes up. I love having a close friend like her that will listen to everything I have to say, and I can listen to her with an open heart. She is so cute! I miss you!





This was right before we left. For some reason it took several shots to get this picture, and it still came out blurry. Go figure.








Oh Leslie! What group would be complete with out a Leslie? She has the most contagious personality ever! Every time I am around her I feel like I could run a marathon with all the excitement that she brings. She really knows what to do in every situation, as she has been in almost them all which makes her so handy to have around. Leslie no doubt will have a smile on her face 24/7! Love you Les!
Girls - Night - Out!
Kristie! No words can describe how much I love this woman as my BEST FRIEND! We have been best friends since we were about 5 years old, and loving every minute of it. We have experience everything together from barbies to boys. She is the most thoughtful person I have ever met, and really cares about others and how they are feeling. She is always there when you need her no matter how hectic her life can be, and is willing to be there at the drop of a hat. She is amazing at fighting for what she wants and getting it most times too. She will always stand by her beliefs and I look up to her so much! Thanks for being my BEST FRIEND!




This picture might need some explaining. When we got to the hotel room after a day of shopping we showed off all our new findings that day. I showed mine off by modeling them- what other way do you show them off? The best part about it is, I got 3 swimsuits for $1.25 each!





Desiree! I have been locker partners with her since 7th grade. She has always been my friend to have her head on her shoulders right! She is so smart in every way! She is so genuine, careful and thoughtful about things that she does for others it's amazing! She has always been a great example to me to be a good person, and continues to do so. Love you!


















She is stopping traffic with her good looks! Watch out!












Cute post!!! Still way bummed I wasn't able to make it:(
ReplyDeleteI am bawling as I read that post that was so beautifull!!!. Words cannot describe how great that post was, that is what I love about you honest to the point true to others and true to yourself, there is no BS with you! You are the best ever!!!
ReplyDeleteWHOA! :) teasing...kinda. But you and your friends totally remind me of me and my friends. Guess thats why WE are friends. Lots of friends there.....lol.
ReplyDeleteWoe,tons of pictures, but love them all. Did you guys stay at the Westgate? It looks just like the place we went to for our honeymoon in Park City.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete