Over the 24th weekend Jonny and I vacationed at Bear Lake with his sister's family. We had the BEST time! The Olson's are the funnest family to hang out with, and we always love every minute with them. Thanks again!
I think I am going to just let the pictures speak the FUN TIMES for themselves. (Note to self: next time try and get myself in a few pictures)
So fun! I might take you up on that free photo shoot if you want some practice!!!! Eric took our family photo's tonight, but our anniversary is the 25th and I want some pictures of Josh and I. Let me know if your interested.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics, you took some great ones and look at the lighting B-eautiful!!!!!!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast and those kids are so stinkin cute- that is defenitley how your kids are going to look, like them bleach blonde hair tiny, cute, petite :)!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete