Last night when I got home from getting my hair fixed I got home to find this box...
With the complete season of King of Queens! I was so excited! Thanks so much Jonny! Look how cute and fun it is. And the best part is - it was free! We had won a $100 gift card to Hamilton's and didn't really want to eat there, so my work who eats there all the time bought it from us. I know what I'll be doing all weekend.
This was a while ago, but Jonny would die if I didn't post a picture of me giving Roxy her first bath by me! Yes, we have had Roxy a little over a year and I have never given her a bath. Jonny is too good to me and has always done it (and he's so cute when he gives her a bath, he sings to her and plays with her). Well this night she had a 'accident' and needed a bath, so it was not a bath by choice.
On a Roxy kick but I had to post about how much of a good puppy she is. This is her last night waiting for me to hit stop on King of Queens. Who knows how long she was sitting there waiting to go outside...
(First of all, I don't know why I am posting these pictures of me where they are late at night and I look terrible) On Easter we had alot of that cheesecake dip left, so I made a little cheesecake with it.
And this was it about 5 min later!
and stupid blogger is making my words huge!
I love giving scout baths! it is quality entertainment!~
ReplyDeleteThats awesome! I love the king of queens:)
ReplyDeleteYou know I've never seen King of Queens, not one episode.
ReplyDeleteUm King of Queens is hillarious!
ReplyDeleteand your kids will be spoiled when you have them!
LOVE King of Queens! We totally should get together and have a King of Queens night!! We have all the seasons too :) It's just so hilarious!
ReplyDelete