Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blessing Day

On the road again! Friday night we hit the road again to Salt Lake for a Scentsy Party that night at Liz's house, and Bailee's blessing the next morning. I know I've said it a hundred times, but I will be so glad when we don't have to drive 1 1/2 hours to do anything! Got to Liz's house and it was smelling good with all those Scentsy scents going! It is hard to pick what scents you want. Bailee was just lovin it to Savannah that night! She was so cute!

Kailee giving her thumbs up! She is a cheezer! I love it! 
Angie and Kailee- I think Kailee looks so much like Angie. 




Krisite's choice animal- Cats! 
Us girls! 
That night are AWESOME friends Robert and Leslie let us sleep at their house- Thank you! Robert and Jonny had the sweet idea of putting their love seats together. It was actually quite comfortable! 
Blessing Day! Kristie strikin a pose! 
Lovin every minute of it! 
Delan and Bailee
She looked so cute in her blessing dress! She was so good that day- like everyday. 
Proud Mom! I loved the private blessing! It was so nice to have just those you wanted there to share that moment with you. Kristie's sister in law, Megan, made some yummy food for after. It was so yummy! 
Desiree, Kristie and Bailee.



She is so beautiful! I love this picture!
Going up...
She looks like a puppet! 
That night we went over to Savannah's to hang out with all our friends. Why do we live all the way in Logan again? Anyways, Kailee was so cute that night! She is in that stage of copying thing that you say and do, and all of us had fun teaching her 'new' things. She also had fun on the piano- here are some cute pictures of her. 



2 comments:

  1. I seriously love how you take pictures of Bailee like she is your own child! :) She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. They are so cute! Why is it that everyone that I know who has friends and or family only an hour or so away always complains about the drive??? I'll trade you???????? :D

    ReplyDelete