I label this before and after because that's what all our Sunday picture's looked like... a before- non posing picture, and after- semi posing picture...you'll see. Kristie and Bailee Renee came up to see us Sunday, and I could not hold my excitement in any longer by the time they got here! Even though we didn't do much, it was still so much fun! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Jonny when Kristie was pulling up in the driveway! Before Kristie could even put the truck in park, Jonny had opened the passenger door- gotten in the back seat- and got Bailee out of there and rushed her inside to take her out of her car seat! He loves her so much!
Before.
Here is where the before and after comes. Jonny and I just goofing around. Which is how we spend about 90% of our time.
After.
Who knows what we are doing!
Before.
Jonny measuring up, being silly. But couldn't quite get the 'exact' measurement...

After.
... that's better.
After.
Who knows what we are doing!
Jonny measuring up, being silly. But couldn't quite get the 'exact' measurement...
After.
... that's better.
Not quite ready for the camera.
BFF!
After.
Jonny preparing Bailee for what's to come.
Crazy fun!
Bye! Thanks for coming!
Cute! I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together:)
ReplyDeleteCute baby! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteUm That was so much Fun, I will be coming again :) I like the before and after very cute
ReplyDeleteBailee luvs you guys and wants another hamick ride.
those before and after pics are amazingly cute!!!
ReplyDelete