Monday, November 17, 2008

I am so LUCKY!

I came home tonight to a card and a movie hanging from the ceiling right when I walked into the door! Jonathan is so thoughtful and freakin awesome to do all these little things for me! I'll spare you the mushy details of what is written on the inside, but I LOVE the movie Elf! I can watch that over and over and then a few more times...{as I am rushing over to the dvd player to pop it in!} Jonny might regret this purchase after a few weeks of nothing but Elf. I think that is why he has prolonged giving it to me. 
Thank you so much love! He really does do so much for me every day, and supports me in everything that I do- even though he is the one that needs all the support trying to earn his Electrical Engineering Degree (2 more semesters wahoo!). He is doing so good in school right now, and can't wait for graduation. 
On a less mushy note, Saturday we went to Salt Lake (very last minute!) to go to Jill's birthday dinner. Happy Birthday Jill! We went to a very yummy place called Virg's. If you are ever in the Taylorsville area, stop by. Cheap good food! My family is always talking about that restaurant, so I was glad that we got to try it! Saturday night we ran over to Kristie's-my bff!- to hang out there for a while. I miss being able to see her all the time so much, and am so excited for her little girl to be born. Sunday we went down to Lehi to spend the day with Julianne and her family (Jonny's sister). We love love love going over there and love spending time with her kids. I could be with them all day, they are so funny and cute! 

3 comments:

  1. LOL Love that movie
    candy..candy corn..candy cane...syrup!

    Do you guys know what you want for christmas? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice! I love that movie! I'm like you, I could watch that movie over and over and over. And still laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um we need to have an ELF marathon. Me and Anika have watched that movie so much I am suprised the DVD is not scratched. And every time we go to watch a movie Anika gets a big smile and shouts "ELF" :D

    ReplyDelete