This 4th of July weekend was a blast! Thanks so much Rob and Leslie for coming up and staying with us the whole weekend! We had so much fun! They came up Thurs night and stayed till Sunday morning. When they got here on Thurs we walked up to the field across from the stadium to watch the fireworks. We were all in a crazy hyper mood, I love it!
Rob and Les ooohhhing and awwwing at the fireworks!
This picture is just too funny not to post!
After the fireworks we walked home and headed over the the Pita Pit. Traffic was so bad we parked at this 'Old Folks Home' by the Pita Pit and walked over there. In the parking lot was this sweet bike! Rob lookin tough-
Saturday we all get up and get ready and what do ya know- everyone is wearing plaid short but me! I felt so left out, I don't even have plaid shorts! But those 3 looked good!
We went to K-Mart on Saturday to look for strike anywhere matches for the 'project' Rob was going to do (and couldn't find any- if you know where some are let me know). Anyways, when we pull up Rob see's these 2 kids on the merry-go-round up front and says to Jonny 'I'll give you 2 bucks if you hop on there with them.' Of course my not so shy hubby walks over there and says 'Hey, can I get on with you guys?'. They let him on, and he rode the rest of the ride with them! I didn't have my camera at that time, but on the way out the thing was still going, so all three of them hopped on, so I ran to the car and got my camera. Those guys crack my up!
That night we all went to the famous Bluebird on Main Street in Logan. Love this place! They got some yummy food!
Saturday night Jonny, Roxy and I went to the Logan Cruise In on Main Street. The weather was so nice outside in the shade- perfect. We saw some pretty nice cars! This car we only saw once go by, so I'm glad I got some what of a picture of it. I don't know what it is, but it's fetchin sweet!
Our little family lovin it outside!
Hope everyone had a happy 4th!
Looks like your friends are almost as crazy as you are! Look at you lovin it to roxy! im so jealous :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun, this was the first year Chris and I did not make it to the cruise in; we have gone every year since the first year we dated. At least we saw a couple of pictures though - thanks to you!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmm...I recognize those sexy toes behind you. hahaha Glad you guys were able to come up for some fun! :)
ReplyDelete