Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sad to see you go!

My good friend Stacy at work is moving to Texas next week! Her husband Chris got a sweet opportunity to go to school down there to get his masters. Both our husbands are in the Electrical Engineering field, so we relate so easy to each other of lonely nights while our husbands are at school. So sad to see her go! I have enjoyed working with her so much over the last year and a half. She is going to work from home, so we can still talk everyday on IM. Yesterday we went out to lunch for the last time (sniff sniff) to Fire House Pizza. Yum Yum! She is so sweet and awesome. I hope the move goes good, and you don't fry down there in Texas! Keep blogging sister! Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. Im sad too! Dont know her as good as you, but I swear, cute girls dont come any sweeter than stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Ang, I am going to miss you. You will have to keep me posted on Jonny - just think only one more year and then it could be you moving.

    ReplyDelete