Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Husband Tag

Husband Tag- got tagged by Stacy!

1- What is your husband's name? Jonathan Paul Shaw

2- Who said I love you first? He did

3- Who is taller? No doubt Jonny, by a foot

4- Who is smarter? Jonathan for sure

5- Who is more sensitive? Don't know, I'm not very sentimental and Jonny is but I get my feelings hurt more

6- Who does the laundry? I'd say Jonny for sure, but who folds more laundry that's me

7- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It switches about every few weeks

8- Who pays the bills? Jonny, I couldn't tell ya any of that stuff

9- Who cooks more? Is this a trick question?? I'd say it's about 50/50, lately we've just been making our dinners

10- What meals do you cook together? Whenever we make something with rice

11- Who is more stubborn? Me, no question

12-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Well, I'm never wrong... so that would have to be Jonny

13- Who is more clean? That depends on what it is, we are both strict on certain things

14- Who has more siblings? He does

15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'd say we both do, we are pretty independant in our relationship

16- What do you like to do together? We love movies and ice cream, and hanging out with friends and family and anything crazy

17- Who eats more sweets? I am going to say me

18- Guilty Pleasures? I think ours is shopping... which we don't get to do very often since we are poor starving college students

19- How did you meet? At a friends house, I kicked his trash in air hockey that night and still can till this day

20- Who asked who out first? Jonny asked me

21- Who kissed who first? Jonny kissed me, waited a whole stinkin year for it too!

22- Who proposed? Jonny did... twice, I didn't get it the first time

23- Best features? Jonny's good looks!

24- What is his best quality? He is very fair and understanding of everyone (which can be the worst feature at the same time), and he always knows how to have a good time and is outgoing with everyone

I tag Brandy, Krissi, Darci, Kami, Jess, Megan, and Kristie!

You have 1 day.... (from The Office when Micheal says that and then says "You always give an ultimatum")

1 comment: