Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1st

My poor flowers! They are dying with all the 'weather changes' here in Logan! HOT COLD HOT COLD! Just make up your mind, as long as it's warm. This is what we woke up to this morning, May 1st... Sad!
I think we lost spring, I don't even care- bring on Summer!
On a lighter note, Jonny finished his last final yesterday! Wahoo! He did pretty good this semester, I am soo proud of him! Well lately we've been letting Roxy not sleep in her kennel at night and 'roam' the house so to say, and the last few night she's been doing good. Only cries the first little while to get up on the bed, but then quits, and we haven't found any 'surprises' in the morning lately either. So today I drove Jonny to work (due to the nasty weather) and came home to finish getting ready for work, and made the executive decision to leave her out of her kennel today while we both were gone all day. She is so good kennel trained but I just feel bad locking her up all day. Jonny doesn't know yet that she is out, hopefully we don't come home to a huge mess! Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for ya. Snow in May..this is all a joke right?? We're all going to wake up and it will actually be Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it too ang! I do hope you dont go home to a mess. I'd hate to see you freak out and resort to your "methods" of de-stressing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new pictures. How in the heck did you do your new top picture part?? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete