Sunday, April 27, 2008

IEEE BBQ

Jonathan is on the IEEE council at school, and on Friday night they had thier end of the year BBQ. It had snowed the day before so we were pretty nervous that it was going to be freezing, but it turned out to not be that bad. But it was still chilly. (Thanks Jess for letting me 'steal' some pics from you) :)
Colin and Jonathan playing football with Kennerman!
It turned out to be a really good turn out.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Matt was bummed to know he could have all the steak he wanted for $5 and we didnt even go. Well have to go to dinner or have you over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can "steal" all the photos you want. =) It really was fun, I enjoyed talking with you and I'm glad you guys came over for the movie that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think David had fun, too. He loves to BBQ! He has pretty much all of our apt. complex addicted to his food. hahahaha We'll have to bbq sometime this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete