This weekend I went down to Salt Lake to go to Desiree's Birthday dinner. It was so much fun! I miss my seeing my friends and family. That day Desiree and i went on a 'boot hunt' to find some tall black boots and we searched two malls and didn't find one pair that worked. I was way bummed!

James Craig's funny face...

I kept trying to get one of him laughing and this is the best one I could get and he's not even looking in the camera! Darn!

The whole gang. One story: Grandma kept saying how dark it was at T.G.I. Friday's, and then got some glasses out of her purse to read the menu and after she complained some more of how dark it was ordered her food and took of her glasses to realize that she was wearing sun glasses! It was so funny and definilty something grandma would do, I just love her!

Good times your grandma is so funny :) That is a bummer I did not get to go
ReplyDeleteIt looks like fun. It's good to see Grandma out and about!!!
ReplyDelete