Thursday, February 7, 2008

And more snow....

OK- first I had to post this picture that Jonny so 'nicely' took of me asleep on the couch with Roxy. I can't even tell you how many pictures I have of me sleeping since I was a kid to now. Why do people think that is the best time to take a picture??
Just a quick shot of Roxy and me a few weeks ago. (Don't ask what I am wearing) :)
This is just one of the huge icicles in our back yard!
Jonny being the good 'man of the house' that he is shoveling the driveway. He is at a play tonight for class... sooo I am kinda bored.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love that Roxy!!
    So Ang what are you wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog. It's fun to see what you are up to. I will check back often.

    ReplyDelete