Friday, January 18, 2008

IGGY'S

Jonny and I went on a date last night and were super excited! And decided to try something new, and Iggy's just opened up here in town so we went there. Not the best experience in the world. It was bc Jonny and I got to go out! But I was really disappointed about the food. I got the half rack of ribs and it was $16 and really not worth that much. Also, Jonny and I have been hooked on Kitchen Nightmares lately and I think Chef Ramsey has ruined us eating out for life. We now inspect everything. For example, when they brought sauces to us, they brought them on doily's! Jonny was all 'this is a sports bar/grill, and they are bringing things out on paper doily's!'. Not interested. But what matters most is I did get to go on a date with my honey who I love so much and is so wonderful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment