Kinda behind on blogging. A few weeks ago we had Grandma Doty's 80th birthday party. It was alot of fun. Scott and Becky and Heather drove up from St. George, and then of course all the Salt Lake family were there. We rented out the Banquent room at the Home Town Buffet. And had alot of pictures and things that Grandmas loved to do on tables.
Miss 'Princess Evelyn' (that's what she says her name is), and Fenway sang Love One another. I wish I would have gotten that on video, they did such a good job! And knew the whole song and weren't shy at all.
Grandma got alot of nice gifts from everyone. We also played some games like answering questions about Grandma's life, and whoever got the answer first got a prize, and then we all shared our favorite memories of Grandma.
OKAY- our family is the hardest to get pictures of! So here are the pictures that I did get. Jill, Greg, and Delan.
Jim and Becky.
Scott and Becky.
These two people (some one will have to remind me of thier names) I guess were friends of the family back in IL, and now live here in UT. And there is Heather next to them.
Damion (Jamie's friend), Jamie, Julie covering her fase with her coat, and Brandon (Jesse's new fiance).
No comments:
Post a Comment