Angela: Well, I just returned home from Salt Lake from a wonderful Thanksiving!
This picture of Jonny was taken right before we left --- he is obvioulsy very excited about going!
This house is in West Valley City and every year they go nuts with Christmas in thier yard!! It's 2 days after Thanksgiving and they are all ready done.
Angelie (Lu Lu) at Mama Shaws for Thankgiving.
After Thanksgiving meal we went to go feed the ducks (didn't have my camera with me) and then we all made ginger bread houses.
Jonny working on our ginger bread house.
Quick picture sitting at the decorated table.
I don't know what kind of face Jonny was making...Okay- so after Thanksgiving at the Shaw's house I spent the rest of the time over at Jill's house, Friday morning Jonny left to go back to Logan to finish up on some school homework. So, I was going thru some of Jill's photo albums and ran across some of the oldest cutes pictures I thought every one would enjoy.












No comments:
Post a Comment