WAHOO!!!!! I ONLY HAVE ABOUT ONE MORE HOUR TO GO AND I WILL HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR THE LAST 24 HOURS AND IM STILL GOING STRONG!!!
Well I guess if you count the brief period of time that I feel asleep in math class its not really 24 hrs but close enough.
finals will be over in like 7 days and then I can So I am just up working on my report for one of my projects that I have been working on all semester and I am at a total of 50 pages!!! HOLY FREAKING COW AM I AWESOME OR WHAT!? There is still probably more to come which is the sad thing I just needed a change of scenery so I thought I would do a little post to let you all know that I am no and insomniac. Its ok I only have 7 more days until finals are over and I finally get to sleep sleep again!
You get kinda hungry when you are awake when you normally are sleeping, or maybe that's just me being hungry all the time.......
oh well..
Well back to the grind stone.
No comments:
Post a Comment