Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SEE I CARE!

Jonathan:

I feel left out on this whole blog thing, so I'll say a lil' somthin. I really am interested in what is going o and let other people know what I'm doing as well... right now it is so boring it does not really deserve a picture so I'll just do a run down of my schedule...
6:30 wake up go to school
12:30 done with school start homework
2:30 eat lunch get ready for work
3:00 go to work
3:25 sick of work ready to quit my job
8:00 get off work start homework again
12:00 throw homework across room cause cant take anymore and go to bed
....wake up and repeat

see not all that interesting.. all though I do have some blinking lights on my circuit board maybe I'll show a picture of that..... But you really cant appreciate it unless you are in the class and no what a pain in the @$$ it is to do....

1 comment: