Wednesday, September 2, 2009

things we've been up to

Two weekends ago we packed up Jonny's senior project (his motorcycle) and headed down to St.George. It was so fun to just be in the car all day with Jonny. We have the best time together!
My family's house down there has a pool table, and that's always fun!

Loading up the motorcycle.
HUGE thanks to my Uncle Scott for helping Jonny out!! Seriously don't know what he would have done with out him. He spent his whole weekend welding the casing for where the batteries are going to go on Jonny's electric motorcycle.
My sweet cousin Megan. It was so good to see you! We miss you up here for sure! Saturday night we hit the town with the Hardy's! Dave and his wife Stephanie are the most funnest people to hang out with. Jonny and Dave served together in Mexico on their LDS Missions. They are hilarious together too. They live in Vegas and were so awesome to drive up to St.George to see us. Can't wait to hang out again!
We ate at the most yummiest place where they cook the food in front of you. So fun! Unfortunately I don't remember what it was called-woops.
After that we headed bowling. I love bowling! And we definitely don't go enough, or I should say ever. It is the funnest game. The boys had fun the whole night changing all of our names to hilarious nicknames.
The day has come! Jonny's LAST first day of school! I am so proud of him- and no one is more excited than he is!
Just me, baking away. I told Jonny to go to Walmart and come home with a dessert so I could make it for him. I love him so much!
Finally! Jonny's beloved scooter has been sold. He was so glad to finally get it sold, but so sad at the same time. Don't worry love, you'll have your electric motorcycle up and going soon!

5 comments:

  1. Felt bad we didn't get to see more of you guys! Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are so dang cute together! You are always doing something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!
    Fun!
    Fun!

    Missed seeing your posts!

    Love the pics!

    You are almost done Jonny Shaw you can almost taste it-

    You are lookin so good Renee! Hair always looks beautiful!

    Missed ya

    Excited for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you probably ate at Samuri 21...I love that place. That is where Guy took me on our first official date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has jonny ever thought of Mime-ing? He has some excellent facial expressions :) School Sux. Yay for last semesters!!!

    ReplyDelete