We came home from the gym tonight with a Cold Stone gift card on our door. Jonny said that last week, he ran into a guy outside our house who asked him for a glass of water (I guess he was doing yard work or something nearby). So Jonny simply went inside and got him a bottled water and didn't think anything of it. Well, this guy apparently thought a lot about it. I don't know why but so often it still surprises me that some people are just so nice still in their hearts. I think it's this crazy world we live in that we often underestimate people. So this was a good reminder. Thanks stranger!
way to go JP! You are a stud!
ReplyDeleteKindness is no longer the standerd. Nice that the guy was thankful and nice to you hubby for being willing to help.
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is that! So nice to know that people are still nice. :)
ReplyDeleteYour bottled water must be worth $5.00 a pop. That is pretty cool.
ReplyDelete