Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Double date night

The past weekend the Goff's invited us to go out on a double date. It was so much fun! And I'm sure they enjoyed the night out with out the cute kiddo's. They picked us up and we headed to Sizzler. When Jonny first told me we were going to Sizzler, I immediately thought of senior citizens. Laugh, but it's true! When you think of Sizzler don't you just think of early bird specials and dinner at 4:30? Well, Jonny did scout out the restaurant and the young did out number the old, so I guess I was wrong that night.
I love this man!
Colin and Jess are soo cute together! I was telling Jonny later on that night how cute they still are after a few many years and 2 kids later.
After Sizzler we were going to go bowling, but the lanes were full so we headed over to the Fun Park. And yes we went old school and went roller blading with all the jr high kids in the roller ring. It was so much fun! Definitely going to have to go back! Forgot how much fun roller blading is! Colin made us play 'follow the leader' around the ring, and we all went around and we had to follow the person in front. It was so funny what we all would come up with. I wish we would have gotten video of it. Maybe next time!
Thanks again Colin and Jess for inviting us!

3 comments:

  1. Ah date nights. Those day's seem so long ago! Life gets so busy after the kids come. Enjoy it while you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to kind of laugh at your "old school" comment. Honey...old school would have been roller skates. hahahaha Man, I'm old!!! hahaha :D Oh, did you like the food at Sizzler? I hadn't been there in years, and before my folks left this Spring we went there. I had the shrimp and it was actually really yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I agree with Denedu, Roller blades are new school. Skates are old school :) looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete