That is so neat, I luv Jonny!! I am so glad you two hooked up, as time goes by I can see more than ever how much he loves you and am grateful for him to come into our lives. I really feel blessed that he takes such good care of my girl. Mom
How sweet Jon. It's always nice when you get something unexpected. =) How are you guys doing?? You need to come over and hang out with us when you have time. We will bring your card and dvd's back to you tonight hopefully if you're going to be home. =)
You stopped by?? I had no idea. :( We ran to the store and were there quite awhile and then we were going to run your stuff back to you last night but Lily got upset and started screaming (she was hungry) so we had to rush home to get her a bottle. I like Turbo Jam but honestly I've only done it once. I've been so busy lately, with really nothing, and haven't had time to do a whole lot.
Oh no problem, I just wanted to get your stuff back to you guys since we've had it forever...we're so bad at getting stuff back to people when we borrow it, we just always forget. How about tomorrow then??
Sorry Kenner pressed a button and deleted my last comment to you, so here it is... I think we'll stop by at least if anything. It's at the park that's attached to a school right? Off of 500 north and like 500 east or something like that...below old main, down that street?
It looks really cold and windy outside which sucks for Jon's bbq. Did they get the word around to lots of people?? I wish it were nicer weather...it's Spring dang it!!
Very sweet! You got a winner! Keep it up Jonny.
ReplyDeleteCute! Now if Jonny could only teach you to cut the ends of your flowers and put them in water... :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat, I luv Jonny!! I am so glad you two hooked up, as time goes by I can see more than ever how much he loves you and am grateful for him to come into our lives. I really feel blessed that he takes such good care of my girl.
ReplyDeleteMom
How sweet Jon. It's always nice when you get something unexpected. =) How are you guys doing?? You need to come over and hang out with us when you have time. We will bring your card and dvd's back to you tonight hopefully if you're going to be home. =)
ReplyDeleteYou stopped by?? I had no idea. :( We ran to the store and were there quite awhile and then we were going to run your stuff back to you last night but Lily got upset and started screaming (she was hungry) so we had to rush home to get her a bottle. I like Turbo Jam but honestly I've only done it once. I've been so busy lately, with really nothing, and haven't had time to do a whole lot.
ReplyDeleteOh no problem, I just wanted to get your stuff back to you guys since we've had it forever...we're so bad at getting stuff back to people when we borrow it, we just always forget. How about tomorrow then??
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!! Jonny You are too cool!
ReplyDeleteWhen is Jon's bbq tonight?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry Kenner pressed a button and deleted my last comment to you, so here it is...
ReplyDeleteI think we'll stop by at least if anything. It's at the park that's attached to a school right? Off of 500 north and like 500 east or something like that...below old main, down that street?
Woot woot, Jonny you scored like
ReplyDeletea million points with Angela by doing that :)
Can I just say that I think it stinks that you guys are in Logan.... I wish you were out here. I miss hanging out with you very much so.
It looks really cold and windy outside which sucks for Jon's bbq. Did they get the word around to lots of people?? I wish it were nicer weather...it's Spring dang it!!
ReplyDeletehow long is Jon going to be at the bbq?
ReplyDelete