Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged

4 random things I like about my husband:
1. When we go out to dinner he is not lame and order's water, he always orders a specialty drink
2. He can NOT go to bed at night unless the bed is made
3. He is very particular when checking out at the grocery store (I never put things on the conveyor belt!). He arranges all the food, non food items according to what bag he wants them in. And freaks out if his bread is smashed! I am surprised he doesn't make me sit in the back seat and put the bread up front! :)
4. He lives by the motto 'Happy wife- Happy life'!

4 jobs I've had:
1. Hostess at Texas Roadhouse
2. Retail at Langston's
3. Day care
4. Utah State
(my job currently sucks, so I am not going to even mention it)

4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. Better Off Dead
2. Wedding Date
3. 10 Things I hate about you (thinking of you Maggie!)
4. Elf

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. The Bachelor
3. Friends
4. King of Queens

4 places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Vegas
3. ... pretty much the whole western side of the US

4 places I would like to visit:
1. England
2. Africa
3. Alaska
4. Paris

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Jonny almost being done with school!
2. Kristie's baby!
3. ... that's about it besides just livin life!

I tag- Kristie, Brianna, Danielle, and Krissie!

1 comment:

  1. Funn Stuff my friend.
    I am pleased to know I am not the only freak who organizes the conveyor belt but I am not as specific as Jonny shaw!!!!

    I can picture the bread riding in
    the front seat with its seat belt on. LOL

    ReplyDelete