This past weekend (I know, a little late on posting) we went with our fun friends the Goff's to see their new house and go to Summer Fest here in town. It's got alot of food and booths of people's talent. I could never do any of the things that they do, but it does give me good idea's. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to do crafts!
Could you imagine one of these huge bells on your front porch? They are so loud too!

It was soo hot that day! I liked it at first but after the first hour Jess and I were done and ready to be in the air conditioned house.
Even though it is summer time, Jonny is still doing summer school. (sucks- but the faster he'll get done!) But he is only taking one class right now, so I love all the time we get to spend together! I miss him so much during the school year! Love you babe!

Jonny and Kenner- they are like two peas in a pod. Kenner (Jess's son) LOVES Jonny! Whenever he see's him it's 'Jonny' this and 'Jonny' that. He is the cutest! And Jonny is so cute with him, he would play with him forever if he could, they both have tons of energy!

Thanks Jess for supplying the pictures with your freaking amazing camera! You are the best!
That really was a fun day and obviously Kenner loves to play with 'Jonny' any chance he gets, it's so cute that he loves Jon so much. Thanks for coming to check out the house with us!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletelove love love what i see above :)
ReplyDeleteso did you notice the price tag on those bells? My mother in law AND sister in law both have one in their yards...remind me to tell you an interesting story about the making of those "'UGE" dinner bells..if we ever run into each other...this is Ardis, btw....or maybe you can send me your email addy (weight.ardis@gmail.com) and I'll tell ya...I'd post it here, but he (the bell maker) may be BLOGSTALKIN'ya..hehehe!
ReplyDelete